Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHOLE FOODS MARKET

At my request, first up this morning we headed to Wholefoods Market in Soho, London for me to do some shopping in preparation for The Cotswolds. That place seriously fucken rocks! I could have gone fuckin crazy in there. Oh wait, actually I did, just a little bit. I restrained myself a bit too though and just bought the items I knew I'd need and just a few others to try. Seeing new products in a new country is hard to resist not buying and trying them all. Again, it was a case of reading about the market long ago and there was no way I was coming to London without going there to check it out. I shopped with no respect for money or the exchange rate so it cost me a fucken bomb but then again I've always been of the opinion that I don't care how much food costs if it's good for me.















In the basket was almond milk, rice milk, brown rice protein, pea protein, vegan protein, greens powder, pom juice, coconut juice, oats, brown rice, psyllium husks, goji berries, agave syrup, peanut butter, almond butter, himalayan pink salt, tamari and a few raw food bars. I was pretty stoked with my purchases.






























In other news we ate lunch here today.















Pret A Manger is a really cool place. A fast food joint selling delicious tasting natural food. I opted for the Butternut Squash and Spinach Soup and it was de-lic-ous! These places are everywhere which is awesome and a step in the right direction in terms of fast food chains.