Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SURVIVING

You know how you get those shirts that say "I survived ......." like I survived the tower of terror or some other freakin scary ride. Well, I'm thinking I should get a shirt that says "I survived Cadbury World." Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE chocolate. I've been known to down a few in my time ;) both consciously and unconsciously. Every morsel that entered my mouth was consumed mindfully, sometimes closing my eyes and feeling it as well as tasting it and by God it was good! I've said it before and I'll say it again "everything in moderation" and "it's what you think and how you feel."

In other Tuesday news, I joined the Sports Centre for 25 pounds for a month giving me access to the gym, pool and fitness classes. I never thought this would happen but last night I had a crack at the "Boxercise" class and blimey love, it was fucken brilliant! I met some lovely ladies, chatted, punched, laughed and even sweated a bit too :) I walked home on cloud nine basking in the endorphins and commended myself on getting involved in something new. It's been a long time since I've done a group exercise class. Tonight is "Circuit Training" and tomorrow night "Fitball." Laughing at what Matt would say about that (hahaha).