- Blogger fucking pisses me off sometimes. Should have learnt Wordpress.
- Fuck it, I've given up washing everything in bottled water. Tap water and drying with a teatowel will have to suffice.
- I'm over cooking with minimal cooking instruments. It takes so God damn long to feed everyone.
- I understand why, in the olden days, women spent most of their time in the kitchen.
- I'm seriously considering living on juices, fruit and anything that doesn't need cooking.
- Washing up 3 times a day sucks. Where's the fucking dishwasher?
- My fear of getting pissed off with Dave by spending 24/7 together has, so far, been unfounded.
- Dave and I work great as a team.
- Walking/running first thing in the morning rocks my world.
- Should be able to weight train again tomorrow. Soreness just eased today thank fuck!
- I've successfully navigated my fanny region with a razor today :)
- Razorblades in waterslides is another urban myth. Another childhood fear!
Note left in our room yesterday with fruit:
"Joy seems to me a step beyond happiness. Happiness is a sort of atmosphere you can live in sometimes when you're lucky. Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love." by Adela Rogers St. Johns