Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BUONGIORNO ITALY

I was given the task by Dave to organise our short stint in Italy after leaving Uzes. An ex-client of mine from way back has done a similar thing to us and her and her family packed up and moved to Italy for a year. You can read about their adventures here. I've been keeping in touch with her and emailed her for suggestions and comments and also picked our travel consultant's brain. Last night Dave and I sat down with the map so I could get my bearings and told him that I think we should go with the flow and do what we feel like, when we feel like it for this part of the trip and not book anything but see how we feel on the days. He thought it was a great idea so no forward planning, other than some thoughts of what we want to see, will happen for the 9 days we are in Italy. If anyone has any suggestions of great places or things to do feel free to leave a comment.