Monday, April 12, 2010

FUCK YOU TELSTRA!!

In advance I apologise to anyone who reads this that works for Telstra but some fucking incompetent dickhead that works there cancelled my internet and email account. To say I'm pissed off is an understatement!

That's what I get for being organised! Last Friday I phoned to cancel my home phone and internet on the 15th May. I was advised that they could forward date the home phone cancellation but not the adsl account so I told them to do just the home phone cancellation and I would phone at a later date to cancel the adsl. It was repeated back to me and all seemed a-ok. I awoke on Saturday morning to no internet or email and after two phone calls, a long hold and lots of frustration told them to delete the home phone cancellation and I would organise it later also. The consultant told me it would take a couple of hours to go through the system and then she would call me back on my mobile so we could work out the internet connection and of course I received no phone call.

Today I have chased it up again with 3 phone calls and an even extra long hold only to find out that it will take a minimum of 3 days to have the internet re-connected and my email account has been closed forever and unable to be retrieved. As compensation they are giving me free internet for the next month - woopty-fucking-do!!

Any emails that have been sent to me since Friday night are somewhere in cyber space and any future ones will continue to float in thin air.

I'm currently at the library using the internet where I have set up a new web based email address:

sas2306@gmail.com

and Telstra can go fuck themselves!!