Saturday, July 3, 2010

OMFG!




















It's getting close now. Just 3 more weeks (tomorrow) till we depart the country. I'm nervous, yet excited, wondering how my life will change and what it will bring over the next 9 months. Whatever will be, will be. Bring it on!

It's been a busy past couple of weeks. I've settled nicely into a new groove throwing around some weights two to three times a week at Goodlife in the Valley, walking/running daily and generally keeping active. I've been reading lots of books and learning something new every day. Love how I've become a bookworm. There's been the fortnightly massage and some rest and relaxation going on too. It's been a pretty wonderful life really.

My Sister and her two boys have been here for the past few days, our final get together for a while. We took the kids to Dreamworld yesterday which they loved, and Sis and I got some time out and alone last night whilst Dave looked after all the kids. Such a special husband!

My book has been pushed aside for now. I've had no luck getting an Agent and I haven't got time to stuff arse around. It's obviously not the right time for it now so I'll get back to it when I can.

On the trip front, we've organised a second mastercard (in case we lose the first one), a netbank security tag, overseas driving licences, doctors appointment for husband scripts and letter verifying why we're carrying so many drugs (lol), new medicare cards since current ones expire next month, ordering homework book for Jayden, entry visas for Vietnam, airline meals, getting tax returns ready, purchasing new TomTom (GO 750) and downloading overseas maps, organising contents insurance for storage shed (the company covered the first couple of months), and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember. There has been some other accomodation booked too. I just need to pin down husband and find out the details so I can document the places here.

Another great week coming up. Taking Sofie to the Gold Coast tomorrow to stay overnight with a little friend she made when we went to Lindeman Island back in October 2008. They've remained friends emailing and phoning ever since. How cool is that? Jason (eldest son) and his girlfriend arrive tomorrow afternoon for a week. Dave finishes work on Friday. Par-tay Friday night! And just the general awesomeness that is my life. Hoo-roo!