Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LAST MINUTE THINGS
















Last minute jobs being done:

- Medicare and Medibank claims.

- Kids had a farewell party with their friends last Friday afternoon at Dorrington Park. No tears as yet but I'm ready for them this Saturday night when we pick Sofie up from her friends birthday party which will be the final good-bye.

- We had another farewell party last Saturday night. This time I was equipped with only my lippy and two bandaids (for toes) in my pocket and this time did eat although late as they forgot my meal. Pulled up around midnight and was able to remember the evening - bonus!

- Gave in and got a new licence yesterday. Bastards!

- Booked the taxi to pick us up and take to airport on Sunday morning.

- Booked car into RACQ car storage yard. Drop off Friday afternoon.

- Cancelled car insurance.

- Finalised rent payments for The Ridge.

- Packed up my clothes and other unnecessarys to take to storage shed.

- Started packing bags.

- Cancelled Telstra mobile phone account. You're sacked forever now Telstra!

- Purchased kids ID wristbands for places such as theme parks, etc.

And finally, "Fuck Off Fear!" "I know it is huge what we are doing; packing up the children and our lives. Don't you think I have thought and felt these feelings before? You can stay for as long as you like. I will sit with you for as long as you need to stay and when you're ready you can quietly slip the fuck out of my life once more. It's going to be amazing! The End."