Saturday, July 31, 2010

TODAY'S THOUGHTS

I had so much to write about but now I'm tired and have forgotten most of it. Dot points will have to do because I can't be arsed elaborating:
  • Blogger fucking pisses me off sometimes. Should have learnt Wordpress.
  • Fuck it, I've given up washing everything in bottled water. Tap water and drying with a teatowel will have to suffice.
  • I'm over cooking with minimal cooking instruments. It takes so God damn long to feed everyone.
  • I understand why, in the olden days, women spent most of their time in the kitchen.
  • I'm seriously considering living on juices, fruit and anything that doesn't need cooking.
  • Washing up 3 times a day sucks. Where's the fucking dishwasher?
  • My fear of getting pissed off with Dave by spending 24/7 together has, so far, been unfounded.
  • Dave and I work great as a team.
  • Walking/running first thing in the morning rocks my world.
  • Should be able to weight train again tomorrow. Soreness just eased today thank fuck!
  • I've successfully navigated my fanny region with a razor today :)
  • Razorblades in waterslides is another urban myth. Another childhood fear!

Note left in our room yesterday with fruit:

"Joy seems to me a step beyond happiness. Happiness is a sort of atmosphere you can live in sometimes when you're lucky. Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love." by Adela Rogers St. Johns