Sunday, August 1, 2010

BUSTED

It was bound to happen, eventually. We got busted doing the do, jiggity jigging by Sofie. The kids were happily watching tv, I'd just cooked them pancakes and we got a bit frisky in the kitchen. The moment heated up and we figured we'd quietly sneak into the bedroom. We're going for it, getting close to that moment, oblivious to anything other than what we're working to achieve and Sofie knocks on the fucking door. I jump up/off and ask "did you lock the door?" He says "I think so" and in walks Sofie, smiling. It's obvious what we're doing. She's had the talks at school only recently. And the fact that neither of us have pants on and my top's up round my ears. She's not fucking stupid! So, with a smirk on my face say "go out, what do you want, yes you can have Daddy's pancake." She leaves, I make sure the door is locked this time and we finish what we started. Do you just leave it and not speak of it? Do you try and explain/excuse it? We've done what most parents would do. Laughed our arses off and vowed to always double check the door is locked.