Saturday, August 14, 2010

THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
Cause I've had the time of my life

I can safely say that this had been my best holiday ever. And it's only just begun!

Sampai jumpa and Sampai ketemu lagi Sanur and Bali. Love you. I'll be back!

I can tell you it's sheer relief to be leaving on such good terms and in such a good headspace. It feels like I'm experiencing whatever it is for the very first time which seems new and wonderful. I have been calmed by the gentleness of Bali. The warmth of the people wrapping me up in a blanket of kindness. A layer of understanding has started to surface. I have been guided by the unknown. Blessed beyond belief. I wish I had more time here to listen to lessons of life, humanity and self-respect but it is not to be, just yet. Balinese have a fundamental belief that only three relationships matter in life: your relationship with God, your relationship with nature, and your relationship with mankind. This is their secret to inner power. Thank you for teaching me this.

Look out London, here comes Shelley Stark.