Tuesday, August 17, 2010

POT POWDER

When I took the brakes off and put the pedal to the metal on my dieting days, what also flew out the window was the use of protein powder. For ages I didn't have any but then I starting using a little bit again here and there, just to ensure I was getting some protein, especially since I'd gone down the vege, plant eating route. I used Sun Warrior Brown Rice Protein, Tony Sfeir's Cacoa and Pea Proteins; all natural, no artificial anything. Blah, blah, blah I'm not gonna go into my reasonings or justifications or anything of the kind. I'm looking forward to settling in at Carol Cottage for 5 weeks and getting back into my green smoothies and yesterday, at a GNC store in London, found some Hemp Protein Powder, which I'd read about a while ago, and of course isn't available in Aus. Wonder if I'll feel stoned (lol)?