Thursday, May 27, 2010

SEE YA BLONDIE

For as long as I can remember I've always had blonde in my hair, at the very least, around my face. I think the last time I had dark hair was at my sister's wedding 13 or so years ago. I'm often asked what my natural hair colour is and it's been so long I don't really know although I say it's pretty dark. I decided that it might be more practical going overseas with just one colour all over with that being a dark one (like when have I ever been practical or had practical hair?) That way I can just leave it or if I feel like a colour I can pick up a home job. So, today, I took the plunge and got my hair coloured and when I walked back to the mirror after the basin I said, "oh my God, what have I done?" and then proceeded to piss myself laughing. It's such a shock and I don't know if I like it or not. I know that it's just because it's new and will take a bit of adjusting but it really makes you feel good when you pick up the kids from school and Sofie says, "now you're an embarrassing Mum." Wasn't I embarrassing with a mowhawk or three different blocks of colour in my hair before? Perhaps I should just shave it all off and then we'd see embarrassing! Just kids, I know, but she really doesn't like it. I'm gonna go look at it one more time. Maybe I need to shower and wash it?

**********************

"Tune into your intuition to create your desired reality."