Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BOOK PLUG




















Healing Your Feelings with the help of P.S.H. Therapy by Greg Brice.

Further details and book here.

Today has been another magical day. After fluffing around for the first part of the morning I met with Liz and we set off on foot from my place, after firstly introducing her to my stairs! First stop was the Brisbane Library and after I had found what I went looking for we exited the building excited to see the farmers markets just outside. It's located at the top of the Queen Street Mall and apparently there every Wednesday. Everything looked beautiful and I came home with some smoked salmon for hubby which will earn me brownie points. I did have my first taste of salmon but nah, still don't like it. It was then to R Sushi which I'd read about on Steph's blog a while ago. And yeah, it's pretty damn good and cheap! After a short stay in Anzac Square eating and chatting it was time to head home and finish the fluffing I didn't get done in the morning. This city life is really agreeing with me. Love it!

"We create everything that comes into our lives."