Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?




















How is it possible with so many beautiful beings on this planet that I am blessed with the best of the best? Today I was lucky enough to catch up with gorgeous girls, Selina and Lynsday and Lynsday's cutie kids at South Bank and then onto Queen Street Mall for lunch with another friend, her daughter and her daughter's baby. I have friends from all walks of life, all with different backgrounds, plans for today and tomorrow, and dreams for the future. It never ceases to amaze me that generosity can strengthen the connection you share with the people you care about and help you relate more intimately with friends with whom you don't see too often. The selflessness of giving without asking for anything in return centres and grounds us. It is that unspoken connection, the understanding, the listening ear, that makes one feel the warmth from another's heart. I heart you girls and all of my other beautiful friends with whom I am able to share my life with.

***********************

"The wonderful part of getting older is you get more real with yourself."