Thursday, June 24, 2010

ONE OF THESE DAYS.........




















.......... I may actually act my age! But then again why grow up and old? Yesterday was my 38th birthday yet I still feel like I'm in my 20's. Where has the time gone? Only last week my friend, Cheree, and I commented that we're still acting like we did back then. I wonder what the fuck have I done when spontaneity kicks in and I just go downstairs for a look and before I know it I'm lying on the table having my eyebrow pierced. I'm a mother for fuck sake. But who's stereotyped what mothers can and can't do and how they should and shouldn't look and behave? Not me - I'm an individual. I can do, be and have anything. Aren't breast implants, piercings and tattoos all classed as continuous improvement (lol)? Plain Jane and Boring - never! Freak or Funky??


"To be human is to be flawed and fabulous."