Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE WHOLE SHEBANG

I’m sure our travel consultant must be getting pissed off with us. Dave keeps coming up with new ideas on the direction of our travel and therefore destination order. I think we may have it nailed now though. Originally it was a round the world fare we were looking at which in Dave’s thinking meant we could go Bali, Europe, Canada, Vietnam, home but in actual fact flying time is less to fly Europe, Canada, Europe, Vietnam and after reading an ex-client of mine’s blog (they’ve just packed up and left to live in Italy for a year) we’ve decided that perhaps we don’t need to go to Canada to get the white xmas we wanted. Which also means we’ll miss out on New York for New Year’s Eve too but that could be the next trip. I think secretly I’m happy about this as it means we may go back to my original line of thinking on the whole shebang.