Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'M GONNA NEED A NEW HOME

In July when my family leave for overseas I'm gonna need a new home. I'd love to go with them and they want me to come too but I don't think I'd like to be stuck in a box for hours on end on an airplane.

I'm the perfect pet. I can live indoors or outdoors. When I'm inside I do poo's and wee's in my kitty litter and never make a mess. I eat a small breaky and dinner but love to nibble and snack throughout the day to keep my energy up even though I love to sleep during the day, just like my Mummy.

I will talk to you, cuddle you and let you stroke me. I will love you unconditionally, no matter what. I'm great around children as I've had to put up with my current brother and sister stirring me up all the time, and Daddy too.

My name is Mia as in Mrs Mia Wallace from the movie Pulp Fiction.

And look how clever I am. Don't you wish you could do this??