Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AND SO IT CONTINUES

My creativity in writing about my life is continuing. Book 1 is finished, has been passed onto my writing mentor which will entail an all over read, many times, to see the senses in it, the flows, the dead ends, the rich bits, the not fully explained yet bits, the too much (although can there every be too much?) She'll compare how it is to how I wanted it to be making notes for me to consider and then make changes if I think they are a good idea.

It will still need an edit after this stage is passed for grammar and spelling. She's reading for sense only - following along with what I have said is important to me in this project.

And then on my way to French class today I had a vision for another book. And hence Book 2 is now a work in progress. This book will be finished before we go away then it'll be onto book 3, our overseas adventures, if the cogs are still turning with thoughts, excitement and enthusiasm.

A new career? Maybe!